Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Sep 25, 2011

Liquid eye liners

So the other day I thought I'd try MUA's liquid eye liner since it's so cheap.. I really disliked it and I decided to try the one from Collection 2000. Didn't really like that either so I think I'm gonna stick with my £2 one from 2True.
!I think they only sell 2True and MUA in Superdrug



 - 2True liquid eyeliner- £2 at Superdrug, my favourite. The black colour is very "covering" and I like the brush size.









  -MUA (Make Up Academy)- £1 at Superdrug. I hate it! The brush is way too thin and the colour is really watery.



-Collection 2000 liquid eyeliner, I think this is £3 from Boots or Superdrug. It's okey but I prefer the too true one. The brush is a little bit too thick for my liking.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥