Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Jun 29, 2012

♥ NYC Everyday Palette My Eyeshadow Palette

I have shown this eye shadow quartet before , here, but I didn't do a thorough review and I didn't show a lot of pictures. After that I discovered how great the dark shade was for filling in my eyebrows with my Real Techniques eye brow brush (link)

NYC New York Color 815A "The Best Of Broadway" Metro Quartet Eye Shadow Review

The packaging is tiny, which I love. It really is a travel essential, especially for me since I can use the dark shade for my eyebrows. 



This is my every day smokey eye look using the first and second shadow (more pics of the shades below) The colours are pigmented and easy to blend, and they definitely last for a long time!


I've only used my Real Techniques eyebrow brush and the dark shade to do my eyebrows in these pictures, great results right?


Here is a pic with no flash, I'd say the colours look more like in this picture.


 These are all the shades, as you can see the ones to the left are more used. For some reason I don't really like the brown one, and the yellow one is just a highlighter so I don't use a lot at once.


I also like that it comes with "instructions", although for this look I didn't do it that way.



Here is a look at the ingredients.

(X) Mineral Oil Free
(/ ) Silicone Free
(/ ) Paraben Free

Have you tried these quartets? I believe the American versions come with an eyelid primer as well, which is great, has anyone tried those?

x


 Twitter  || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest


DSC03489

19 comments:

  1. Havent seen this one before! I love the NYC quartets - i have the black one, i think its called Gothic Harlem?? and its suprisingly pigmented! Its a shame ours dont come with the primer too!
    I love the looks youve created with this one ill be on the lookout for it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! have not tried it!!. Waiting for you to show me how to perfect it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great make-up

    i'm a new follower now! ;)

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried this palette but I like the look you created:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, I have never tried NYC eye shadows but they look really nice on you. I love it when very affordable things are so good that you can use them on a daily basis.
    I recently bought a product from NYC that helps your eye lashes grow. I haven't tried it though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. great everyday look! love the neutral eyeshadows especially at such an affordable price!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome eye makeup as always hun,love it and ur brows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. muy interesante tu blog!! tomaré tus consejos!!
    fantastico!!

    te invito a mi blog!besos

    http://alwaysparadize.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a nice palette. It's great that doesn't have Mineral Oil,Silicone and Paraben. The eyes look is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just to let you know: You have also at least one - me - regular blog reader from Austria. Keep posting! Best regards from the city of Vienna.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it!! Very pretty what kind of mascara do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  12. So natural and pretty! Loving NYX right now

    ReplyDelete
  13. This palette looks great - I love NYC, they're one of my fave drugstore brands! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Never tried it but I'm on search for good bsic eye shadows and these ones seem to be quite good so I might give them a try ! I'm not as talented t makeup as you re though so I might fail :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥