Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Jul 28, 2012

♥ Extreme Liner Makeup

I decided to try this extreme Cat liner look after I saw the inspiration pic down below, which my Granny posted on Facebook :)

I've never done a look like this before so I thought it would be fun to try..


Some people commenting on the inspo pic were saying " How does it look with her eyes opened though?".. Well here you go.. nothing I would wear out!


I only used 4 different products for this look:

-MUA black intense eyeliner for my brows
-Neal's Yard & Remedies bronzer in the corner of my eye
-Maybelline Gel Liner
-ELF palette (the white eyeshadow)


To the left: LOL my boyfriend has a habit of saying everything I attempt to do or do (or anything in general) is super easy and he could do it better. So he wanted to give this look a go. To be honest.. I think he did surprisingly good!!
The liner close to my eye and the flick are okey.

To the right: The inspo pic, I saw this on facebook so I don't know the source.





What do you think, which look is better? Mine or my boyfriends? ;)
Have you done something similar?

x



 Twitter  || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest

12 comments:

  1. I love this! I can just about manage a winged eyeliner but i'd mess that up a treat! Stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, but am not sure if I can see myself doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol at your boyfriends attempt, Your's looks great doe :)
    I like the good, it will look good in a shoot, i may have to copy
    Kiwi..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure do love your bf look lol, it's like you said actually real good for a guy who never did it before ;)
    Thanks for all the lovely comments on my blog, thanks for stopping and sharing your wonderful blog with me :)
    I am following of course, but somehow my blogger is messed up and i can't see my face on your GFC for a reason...but i'm there :)
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks awesome! I'm not sure if I'd be brave enough to try it. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boyfriend's version isn't too bad but I think yours *just* tops it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry but I'd have to say yours ;), although he didn't do too bad!
    I have yet to try out something crazy with eyeliner but after seeing your awesome look I need to do so asap!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool! lol i love it when boyfriends try to help out... he didn't do a bad job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I prefer yours! His is a bit zigzag lol! I love this 60s-70s look. Reminds me of Julianne Moore in the movie, single man which I love

    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. good posting about"Extreme Liner Makeup"

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love looks like this with the bridge of the eye contoured

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥