Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 25, 2012

♥ Leopard Print & Blusher

FOTD,Leopard Print & Blusher

Yesterday I reviewed my favourite blusher from Elf (link). This is the FOTD to go with it, again I'm trying to switch up my makeup a bit, hence the sudden love for blusher and not my usual bronzer. My biggest problem is hair, due to transitioning I can't really do a lot with it.


The usual curly fringy.. ah I'm so tired of it. For winter I might do braids or a full weave, but only keep it in for a few weeks. I've been weave less for over a year now I think, or more because I can't even remember the last time I wore it.


What did I use for this look:

  • Foundation: UNE
  • Eyeshadows: INGLOT
  • Lipgloss/lipstick: ELF
  • Blusher: ELF
  • Mascara: Loreal Telescopic



What do you think of this look?
What do u prefer, blusher or bronzer?

x



7 comments:

  1. you look flawless! tbh i wear bronzer AND blusher :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job on your base, your skin looks so naturally glowing!

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi maybe you can try rollersetting your hair. That way you can achieve straight hair (if that is what you want for a change) without having to use a flat iron. Just a tip =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote is for blush!! It's so pretty on you! Ans I LOVE the curly fringe and think you should keep it!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great make up look and I am so loving your shirt!!!!!!! I like blush in the spring winter and bronzer in the fall summer


    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look beautiful. Thanks for your visit, come again to the blog, we have a new post.
    Regarding your question about transitioning tips, I think the best tip is to treat you hair as if was already all natural. And do protective styles, I use braids a lot, I'm still transitioning. I hope this will help. xoxo
    afrovaidosas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥