Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Jun 18, 2013

Kiko Dark Pink Nail Polish

This is a nail polish that I first showed in an INGLOT nail polish haul. I never really got around to using this nail polish, probably because I already had one pretty similar shade already. 


However, I wore it last week (yes week!), and it lasted chip free for 3 days plus. This never happens to me. I think it was a mix between good staying power, the top coat I used and me applying a layer of top coat every day!


It was really hard to catch this shade on picture, it is more of a cool shade rather than warm. Either it's definitely a new favourite as I was able to enjoy a prrfect mani for almost a whole working week :)

Also, this week I am starting to blog properly again with one post scheduled for every day of the week!

What do you think of this shade, and have you tried KIKO nail polishes? 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥